Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Moffitt Angling ads in Fly Fisherman Magazine

I consider Fly Fisherman magazine an excellent fly fishing resource and magazine.  I got my July issue in the mail the other day and I noticed these ads about the Moffitt Angling system.  So is the future of fly fishing?  Anyway, these ads raised my interest.




















So I checked out their website, http://www.moffittangling.com/control/main. Now I must admit, I'm pretty skeptical, but it looks like this might work???  But I still think using a barbless hook and a Ketchum Release tool is a better way to go.   Since I started using this method, I have yet to have a trout not make it after I caught it.  I would also think the moffitt system would lend itself to more tangled line, and we know fly fisherman don't need anymore methods of getting their line tangled!

Tight Lines!

No comments: